home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Laundry day with Purex Crystals update

I told you all about Laundry Saturdays and this weekend I was excited to try my new Purex Crystals.
They come in puuurrrdy bottles and the idea of crystals is cool.


All you have to do it add a capful (depending on the size of your load).
Just sprinkle it all over your clothes, no need to put it in a seperate place on your washer.


Let me just say that I luv the smell! I'm usually VERY turned off by the smell of fabric softner. These scents were very nice and clean without being over powering.
Also I like my towels crunchy not that super soft feeling that doesnt seem to dry you off after a shower. Well, these didnt feel that way at all! I still had crunch to my towels, yet they were a bit softer and smelled really good. I felt nice and dry after my shower.
The strange thing was my clothes, they felt soft and not as crunchy, very nice infact.

I'm all for it and if you look now in your PB&G Brands Saver add in your local newspaper they have a $2.00 off coupon... totally worth it!
Also dont forget to like them on facebook and get a $1.00 off coupon!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails