home about etsy advertising parties awards

Saturday, March 5, 2011

polka dot garland

Gotta love my cricut.
I needed something different for my son's bday party, something other than streamers.
I saw Diane from home sweet homemade make tons of different paper garlands and I just loved them.
I went to my cricut and cut out a ton of different colored circles.
Then I sewed them together... super simple.


And there you go! Paper garland.


Honestly the easiest thing I ever sewed, or even made for that matter!


Just wait till I show you pictures of it hanging at the party.

I'm linking up {here}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so sweet. I popped in as soon as I saw your post title had something to do with a garland. Weakness of mine. I'm sure it will be totally adorable for your party! great job :)

Elle Uy said...

Cute! Will be great as nursery decor as well.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails