home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Hoo are You time..

NightOwlCrafting



Here are this week's questions....
1. What is your favorite magazine?
I actually dont have anytime to read magazines :-( I love to look at catalogs though ;-)
2. What color are your eyes?
my eyes are plain brown, my son lucked out and got some kind of hazel sometimes its green kinda colored eyes
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
Ok, I'll be honest and don't judge! I didnt go to the dentist for 16 years! Only once because I had an impacted wisom that locked my jaw shut for 4 days! Then a cracked tooth gave me soooo much pain I was up at night for days and I prayed that if God got me through the nite I would make an appt the next morning. Well, I made it through the night and true to my word I made an appt and for a year and a half now I go every 6 months. I dont know why I didnt do it sooner!! I love the clean feeling from the dentist!!
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
I have a bath and body wallflower and I love the jar candles I get from Kmart. Dont know the brand but my fav flavor is sugar cookies I think?
5. Do you have any pets?
Oh we had a beloved family cat, he was our baby! He wasnt a pet he was part of the family. He passed when my son was 4 months old and my husband refuses to get another one, he said no cat can replace our Blu.
Hes a dog man and I soooo do not like dogs. Untill then we have a turtle named Sammie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails