home about etsy advertising parties awards

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 17, 2010

I've got my calendar marked!
Guess who's gonna be on Throwdown with Bobby Flay?!

photo courtesy of Pioneer Woman


Ooooh the excitement!
Two people that I just adore!
I LUV Bobby Flay, I have the hugest crush on him. Isnt he adorable!?
I watch Throwdown all the time and as much as I just love him, I dont like to see him win. But when he does he is so gracious and humbled and appreciative.
Last night I watched him win against a woman in a pumpkin pie throwdown.
He won, I so wanted the woman to win, I mean she made a crust from scratch and used fresh pumpkin afterall!

Go here to see her announcement.
Do you have your dvr set?
or what about Thanksgiving? Do you have your menu ready?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails