home about etsy advertising parties awards

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who are You #25

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
Im participating again over at Night Owl Crafting
I missed last week but trying to catch up after Thanksgiving!
This week's questions all relate to Christmas!

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?

Here are my answers!

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
I cringe when I hear Christmas music in the stores and on the radio, but, I really do like listening to Christmas music sometimes.
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
I always try my hardest to get my shopping done throught the year. I stash the gifts in my closet and most times forget what I got for who! But I am getting better. Most of my gifts are baked or handmade gifts for families other than that so I'm very busy just before christmas.

3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
I really try to set a budget but I never do.
I try to only buy for kids and immediate family but most of my friends have 5 kids! Yikes!
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
Yes! That is one thing we always do is send out Christmas Cards
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
I always hated the holidays, with a passion! I was a TOTAL SCROOGE!
But since we've been in our own home and now had a child its totally changed for me!

So there it is for the week!
Dont forget to check out the others!!!


NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails